The Bureau of Labor Market Information and Strategic Initiatives is your one-stop shop for information and analysis on Michigan’s population, labor market, and more.
- Our Federal-State Programs division runs the state’s cooperative agreements with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the U.S. Census Bureau, making us the official source for this information.
- Our Research and Evaluation division conducts workforce research and program evaluation, giving you the insight you need to make smarter decisions.
From our student assistants to our senior analysts, we all believe in:
- Providing best-in-class customer service
- Excellence, urgency, and personal accountability
- Valuing, engaging, and empowering our teams
- Being leaders and innovators in our fields